Featured Article

Time Management Tips (How To Find An Hour A Day)

Plan 5 Minutes Every Day – Taking less than 1% of your day to plan the other 99% will yield much more than 5 minutes in return. The many benefits of a written plan include the ability to recover faster from interruptions, to control events instead of events controlling you, to weigh daily opportunities against your plan so you can make better decisions and to save the time lost transitioning between tasks.

Continue Reading

Blog Time Management
Img Forget Planning

Forget Planning, I’ve Got It All Right Up Here…

Imagine that there is a new legal pad on the market. It’s brand new and it just hit the store shelves. It has this amazing ability, at random times, to instantly bring back to your attention things that you forgot to do in the past. Pretty neat… but there are a couple of quirks. First, you can never predict when it’s going to work and when it’s not and whatever it brings back to your attention, it’s often too late to do anything about it.

Continue Reading

Blog 3 Tips To Get Organized

Three Rules to Get You Organized

I grew up in a family with twelve children. I have eight brothers and three sisters. Including my mother and father, there were fourteen of us. Add a couple of kids from the neighborhood, friends or cousins and there was always a degree of chaos in our house.

Continue Reading

Book Steve Today!

Schedule Your Event

Steve McClatchy Headshot

Book Steve